Friday, December 31, 2010

Rimmel eyeshadow swatches

I've gotten a few Rimmel palettes lately, usually on discount, so I'm testing them out.
Rimmel London Colour Color Rush trio duo eyeshadows swatch 621 331 650
Top left: Colour Rush Trio 621 Orion - a sparkly trio of light beige, light brown, and dark brown.

Top right: Colour Rush Duo 331 Biscuit Box - a sparkly duo of a similar but different light and dark brown. I found this at the pound store and bought it because I go through a lot of brown eyeshadow, and I wanted to see how different it was from the trio I already had.

Bottom: Colour Rush Duo 650 Embrace - Sparkly blue and gold. I love this. The colours are quite sheer, which is annoying in one way but in another way it keeps me from overdoing it. Lovely combination.

Here they are on my hand, in the same order:
Rimmel colour rush 331 biscuit box swatch
Rimmel London 621 Orion eyeshadows swatch
And here they are all blended together. They didn't blend too easily.
Rimmel eyeshadow trio duo swatches blended
Rimmell UK eyeshadow london biscuit tin orion embrace swatch
Nailgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...